Monday, September 07, 2009

Open Track 06/09/2009

Three weekends in a row? *Siao* hahaha.. Another weekend I spend about 4 hours on the track shooting. Borrowed a motorcycle from the marshal as me and my other friend go around the track for some closer shot. What to do? Trying to practice more before my next task in Singapore. Trying all different setting and again it is still not good enough.

Seems to be worst than my first shooting during Japan GT.

Hence, this weekend open track is like private session maybe it is also a fasting month and Sepang International Circuit open it to public three time in a row on the weekend. A few marvelous lady driver driving a Honda S2000 and also the Nissan GTR R35. I manage to get a few laps again on my friend's Nissan Silvia S15. hehe.. It was his second time to the track with lesser cars this weekend he manage to familiarize and push even faster.

It's time to rest a little for this coming two weeks. Shall send the camera for a clean and service and then ready for Singapore on the month end.
Pic. 1


Pic. 2

Pic. 3

Pic. 4

Pic. 5

Pic. 6

Pic. 7

Pic. 8

Pic. 9

Pic. 10

Pic. 11

Pic. 12

Pic. 13

Pic. 14

Pic. 15

Pic. 16

Pic. 17

Pic. 18

Pic. 19

Pic. 20

Pic. 21

Pic. 22

Pic. 23

Pic. 24

Pic. 25

Pic. 26

Pic. 27

Pic. 28

Pic. 29



That's all for this month open track. Stay tune for more on October.

2 comments:

Isma Kadir said...

Pic 24 - What with the middle finger? Now u are more expert than me surrounding SIC using inside & outside circuit road. Must follow u nest time... hehe

alex yue said...

Not middle finger la.. That guy pointing he want go back parking behind Pit.. hehe...

Not expert la. Tips from you. Anytime you go, I go lo.. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails