Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Miss World Malaysia 2009

Tadaaaa... Miss World Malaysia brought to you by me.. haha..

Again was my first trial shooting during a Press Conference. A bit clumsy with settings and time was limited for me. Big thank to my friend (Aaron, i-Choice Mag.) brought me to Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa to have this opportunity to shoot and also Yann for borrowing me her Flash. Sad that couldn't manage to snap all 20's finalist. Flashes came from all around me.

I also met Mr. Wilfred Yeo, Sales Director of Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. "Gaya" as always.

The next final selection should be around next month. I shall be prepare with a better lens and do my settings before the girls walk up. Enjoy the photos and comments are welcome so I can improve.

Pic. 1
(Mr. Wilfred Yeo)

Pic. 2

Pic. 3


Pic. 4

Pic. 5

Pic. 6

Pic. 7

Pic. 8

Pic. 9

Pic. 10

Pic. 11

Pic. 12

Pic. 13

Pic. 14

Pic. 15

Pic. 16

Pic. 17



4 comments:

Isma Kadir said...

Bro, why non of the Miss World Malaysia look pretty? :( They are not pretty or the setting is not pretty? haha ( No offence, its a sincere view from my eye... at least) hahaha

Any, good try and u have lots of room to improve. This kind of shooting probably andrew know how to kill. Check out his blog

alex yue said...

Comment accepted.. hehe.. Still a long way to go for me..

Will go for another try soon again. For me found it difficult under this kind of environment and lighting.

the.flyingtoyol.inc said...

I want bikini - I want bikini - I want bikini - I want bikini.... wakakakakakaka.... Modelling shoot without bikini like driving perdana V6 with 13" rim lar.... wakakakakaka......

alex yue said...

Hello Tun Toyol!

Don't say like this la.. It was just an introduction line up that day.. I hope next session has something interesting.. I am still trying to learn here..

Selamat Hari Raya! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails