Friday, February 12, 2010

Superbikers Private Session @ S.I.C.


Wonderful morning with only 12 Bikers on the track of Sepang International Circuit. My second opportunity given as a paid photographer shooting for them.

Not forgetting to credit Isma to have me introduce to the bikers and gain their trust on my shootings. The session only runs for 2 hours today and the numbers of photos taken was insanely double compare to the first trial.

Here some teasers and more will upload soon after I fully recharge my energy again. hehe.. You may also visit my flickr to view more..

Pic.1

Pic.2

Pic.3

Pic.4

Pic.5

2 comments:

Isma Kadir said...

I want more, I want more.. LOL

alex yue said...

Patient boss.. Yesterday busy.. Midnight only can start filtering.. hehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails