Saturday, January 23, 2010

BMW Motorrad Private Session @ S.I.C., Sepang



It's great opportunity given by Isma with trust calling me to shoot for the BMW MOTORRAD. The session only consist of 16 bikers with variance model and make.

I normally do more cars shooting but this time round a new challenge. Something that moves faster and smaller for me to chase after. I hope the bikers will loves their photos.

Thank you Isma & BMW MOTORRAD for trusting me in this event.

Pic. 1


Pic. 2


Pic. 3


Pic. 5


Pic. 6


Pic. 7








4 comments:

Isma Kadir said...

Thank you for the great motorsport pictures bro.

alex yue said...

Welcome.. Welcome.. Am still learning.. Credit still come to you for inviting me otherwise I wont have the chance also.. hehe..

Isma Kadir said...

Somebody called u in my web blog =)

the.flyingtoyol.inc said...

Nice capture bro.....

Hehehehe..... Mau pinjam arr... boleh... boleh.... kasi baca dulu itu comment reply on Isma's blogpage... muhahahahaha....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails