Friday, October 23, 2009

Suspected broken toe..




Saturday. Great night, enjoying my late dinner and watching TVB series. An hour after decided to throw the rubbish in my wet kitchen before I forget again in the next morning.

It was windy out there tonight. Nicely enjoy my late night walk to the garbage room near my condo pool side.

Along my walk back to my unit I was thinking shall I go to Sepang MotoGP to do a few panning shots. Think & think, forget it man. I don't have a proper lens for it. Went back to my room walking toward my PC table. *Deng* *Slip* *Ouch* I slip due to my brother's toy poodle pee right at the corner of my bed. I slipped and felt on bed.

Unluckily my leg can't pull back quick enough. Hit on the table leg and I shouted out loud. It was swollen and bruises start appearing.

This afternoon decided to consult doctor seeing my toe getting worst and bruises are growing wider. The doctor said let the swollen and bruises go off a little more first. Suspect my bone is broke. Oh what the HECK!

Now I am limping my way around as I barely able to walk. Now only can wait till Monday hope nothing serious.. *sniff*

2 comments:

Eu Jin said...

Ouch! Hope it's nothing serious bro.

alex yue said...

Hehe.. Thanks!

Not first time but this was extreme.. I think can be recover about 2 weeks la..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails