Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Continue to limp..

It is already day 5 of my inconvenient movement. I have been inconveniently limping around. Can't put too much stress on my walk and also stand for too long. It's only a fracture but giving such a hard time.

So many food that I have to avoid each meals. No spicy, sour, beans, taufu, prawn, egg, duck, watermelon, cold drink and etc. My mouth getting so dried without those taste in every meals. For my injury to heal with soonest I have no option but to accept it.

Mood swing do come and go often throughout these days. It's dead lifeless and boring to be exact. Another 7 days gonna be a go-karting race, whereby I have to opt out from it. Sad... Sad.. Sad.. Life is getting dull when you are inconveniently get to move.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails