Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It started with WLA 1311

Those were the days..

It's July 01, 2009. Today I found my blog which created 3 years back. It is totally blank and now I decide to do some posting. I won't be writing a lot as I really hate to write.



My brown biatch...

My 1st owned, Proton Perdana V6.

This piece of metal brought me lots of friends and many places with friends I met. Since then I spend most of my time on it. Effort I poured on it uncountable. It went for autocross, track (Speang & Pasir Gudang), Sunday morning hill attack drive with a bunch of friend from car club. It's now SOLD to used car dealer last 30th December 2008.

There is no information of this car specification to share as it's nothing great to shout about. The mods and research is fail. Here's some photos to share.



Melaka ICar Invasion 2003
(Left to right: Myself, Girls, Hisyam(Hulk), EuJin, Ian, Ali, ChinMin)

Sun & Surf Penang 2004

The Pioneers / Devil of Car Mods & Speed

Closed Track Day 2004 (1st time to Sepang)

Frasier Hill rempit 2004

Bagan Lalang Dinner & Drive, 2005

Autocross National Car Club Challenge, 2005

Southern Excursion, 2005

MBF Drive. 2005

Trackday, 2006

Gua Tempurung Exploration, 2007

DSSW @ Proton Test Track, 2007

Tour De Malaysia, 2008
(Malaysia Book of Record Holder with the title:
Longest Distance Travelled ByPerdana Convoy)

Closed Trackday, 2008

2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Hey Alex, I'm glad to have found your blog and a fellow Perdana owner. I can't believe that we have the same rims on! And mine's the first car I bought too.

See me at snappyscav.blogspot.com

alex yue said...

Oh sorry didn't notice your posting. It's not the same rim bro. About the same design only. hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails